I am a PhD student at CMAP (applied mathematics lab in École polytechnique), under the supervision of François Alouges and Aline Lefebvre-Lepot.
My research focuses on the study of micro-swimmers: living ones such as bacteria, algae or spermatozoa, but also toy-models. I study these systems as a whole, from trying to understand and modelize, using partial differential equations and numerical methods, the mechanisms that enable them to swim. I am also interested in their controllability.
- 01/25/2023: Séminaire des doctorants du CMAP et du CMLS, École polytechnique, Palaiseau, France.
- 10/26/2022: RIMS Fluid Dynamics Group seminar, Kyoto University, Japan.
- 10/18/2022: Microscale Ocean Biophysics online seminar.
- 09/21-23/2022: CJC-MA, Calais, France. A mathematical model of flagellar activation mechanisms.
- 06/13-17/2022: Flagellar Locomotion of Micro-organisms, CANUM 2020+2, invited by L. Giraldi and P. Lissy (Mini-symposium). [PDF]
2022 - 2023: École polytechnique
2021 - 2022: École polytechnique
Previous teaching experiences
- Tutoring in Mathematics for students pursuing a Bachelor of Science at Institut Villebon-Charpak, Université Paris-Saclay. 2018-2019
- Guest teacher in mathematics for high-schoolers at INSEP. 2014-2018
- Committee director and organizer of Model United Nations for high-schoolers via IMUNA. 2012-2015
- Tutoring in Mathematics, English and all subjects for middle- and high-schoolers at Lycée Notre Dame de la Providence.
- PhD student representative at CMAP lab council from November 2022.
- P. Lagouanelle , J. Levillain, and A. Grisel-Davy. La Troche guidebook for bleau.info and Cosiroc (2022). [PDF]
- Women's Bouldering Festival 2022 mentor
- Girls in Bleau coach (2022-2023)